Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2TEASER.png

November 2018 Ideas Review

TomLegend

November 2018 Ideas Review 

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1. [Android] Swipe to Queue a Track

We're keeping this idea set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Rest assured that if we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status.

2. [All Platforms] Album Art for each Track in Lists

Implemented:

3. [All Platforms][Other] Do not make ads with car horns in them

4. [All Platforms][Other] Spotify in Lebanon

5. [Country] Spotify in Qatar

6. [Country] Spotify in Saudi Arabia

7. [Country] Spotify in the UAE

8. [Country] Spotify in Egypt

9. [Country] Spotify in Tunisia

10. [Country] Spotify in Oman

11. [Partnerships] Spotify on Apple Watch

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which
features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the
Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.  

spotify:track:2iOqXBZEoDO6W38Y6PdldI

THANK

YOU!

11 Comments
Peter

Hey @SyphroJ,

That's a great idea! We suggest that you create an idea about it in the Community by going here. The more people that vote for it, the more likely it is for Spotify to consider implementing it!

Hope that helps 🙂

bigwyno

I’m very curious to see how this community will grow.

Would it be possible to add a feature where you can have a personal 1-10 rankings of songs, because I have a playlist that's pretty large, and sometimes I just want to play the favorites of my favorites (the 10s), and if we could sort by rank it would just be so much easier. Plus it would be much easier to rerank them than having to create a new playlist or having to remove songs from playlists if you no longer want it to be in your "favorites" playlist.

Riversands

I have an idea. I think it is  a better idea if spotify enables review system for albums/singles/eps DIRECTLY on app. The purpose is so we can share our thoughts for that album and what other people think about that album. This is very interesting feature, and in fact you can also use this feature to attract new users to get premium by applying this feature exclusively to premium subscribers. What do you think?

pitrzusti

Tak co? Oficiálně pouze angličtina, všude, vždycky, a každý jiný ať si trhne hnatou? Jak se to VAM ČTE, huh? Too bad right? Exactly! Now u got least a lil'of idea about, if u u can't understand satisfying enough!!