Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2TEASER.png

November 2018 Ideas Review

TomLegend

November 2018 Ideas Review 

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1. [Android] Swipe to Queue a Track

We're keeping this idea set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Rest assured that if we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status.

2. [All Platforms] Album Art for each Track in Lists

Implemented:

3. [All Platforms][Other] Do not make ads with car horns in them

4. [All Platforms][Other] Spotify in Lebanon

5. [Country] Spotify in Qatar

6. [Country] Spotify in Saudi Arabia

7. [Country] Spotify in the UAE

8. [Country] Spotify in Egypt

9. [Country] Spotify in Tunisia

10. [Country] Spotify in Oman

11. [Partnerships] Spotify on Apple Watch

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which
features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the
Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.  

spotify:track:2iOqXBZEoDO6W38Y6PdldI

THANK

YOU!

11 Comments
NikkiJ49

So... after looking thru a mountain of unrelated and related topics... I have concluded there is NO place to access a Live Chat with a human being that works for spotify. I am probably posting this comment in the wrong place, sorry if this is the case, but I must get this off my chest. Having to rely on the helpfulness of the community at large to solve, what seems to me, a spotify employee's paid job, is completely rediculous.

Here's my problem... I have used free spotify for over a year, built up some pretty nice playlists in the process. Finally, inundated with advertising avery 6 or 7 songs got to me, I signed up for premium w/HULU 2 months ago. My 3 month trial subscription ends Christmas day and I will be billed monthly $12.99 (plus tax) starting that very day. Merry Christmas to me. If I am now going to be paying for ad-free use of spotify... I want to import my old playlists to my new, paid, spotify account. It's less than 1,000 songs, maybe 10-12 playlists. I need specific, step by step, instructions of how to do this from someone who works AT SPOTIFY. Thank you very much. Nikki