Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly_ideas_review-blue.png

November 2019 Ideas Review

Peter

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated in the past 30 days.

Below you can find the statuses changed last month. For more information make sure to check out Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED:

1. Allow Spotify Free on Amazon Echo

We are pleased to confirm that this has now launched in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. You'll find more info on this here.

2. [Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

CASE CLOSED:

3. [Desktop] Link & Unlink Local Files

4. Search by Writer / Producer

5. Multiple Accounts access same Device

6. [Chromecast] Support Backdrop Wallpapers (Screensaver)

7. [Change Device Name in Device List

8. Spotify for Nintendo Switch

9. Continue with this Playlist after Queue

NOT RIGHT
NOW:

10. Quickly switch between saved Accounts

11. [Social] Real Time "Listen with Friend(s)"

12. [Connect] Multiple Speakers / Devices simultaneously

13. Make Your Library shareable

14. [Security] Re-enter Payment Details to Upgrade to Family

15. Add time synced lyrics

16. [Android] Bring back swipe down to search / filter

17. Automatically follow artists whose songs are saved

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

spotify:track:7vW6JovXotgbToBedYaznx

10 Comments
j_c5-vgf1v70n

I have a premium student account and I can’t redeem the offer for the Google Home Mini. When I press “get it now” it says that the page is unavailable and it redirects me to a page where I can only get the Pixel 4 and the accessories for that phone.

magicwine22

Hi guys,

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but I couldn't find where to add a new post.

I already know how to view a regular playlist, it's the radio ones I'd like to view while playing.

When I click the dots next to a playing song and choose to play radio, I would like to view that radio playlist that is now playing. I've googled this and searched the help here and can't find any posts on this.

Thanks for your help!

Bob

Tkohet

I think you should implement a sleep mode where you can set a timer to how long to listen for and an alarm with the songs on one of your playlists

linners8

Hi,

Again, seems to be too complicated to sign up and find the right place to post an idea, so sorry that this is the wrong place.

Please please PLEASE add tick options when adding songs to playlist. At the moment you can only add the song to ONE playlist, so you have to go back and add the same song to another playlist. And another playlist. Etc. If I hear a chilled sunny happy song I want to be able to add it to my ‘Chill’, ‘Summer Drive’ and ‘Happy Playlists’ in one go!!! 

This must be really easy to implement? And would save users so much time and effort! 

thank you 😊

Emilia_8

Hi @linners8

You are always welcome to submit your ideas in the Idea Exchange. 

Please check this helpful article for more info on that. 

Have a nice day!