Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
Every few months the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board and highlights the statuses we’ve updated.
Below you can find the statuses changed the last couple of months. For more information read: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?
1. [All Platforms][Podcasts] Downloaded podcasts should also play videos not just audio
We've now rolled out the ability to download video content for offline viewing for iOS and Android users.
This will be the new default setting, but you can easily toggle it off in the app settings to only save audio when downloading video podcasts.
2. [All Platforms][Podcasts] Download Audio Only
We're pleased to confirm that it's now possible to save audio-only when downloading video podcasts. Android and iOS users can toggle it off in the app settings
3. [All Platforms][Other] Allow SongShift and others to export songs again
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions on this one! This should now be implemented.
4. [Ads] Ads Filter
5. [Your Music] Add LOCAL FILES to Your Music
6. [Connect] Don’t automatically sync what I am playing across Devices
7. [Android] Remove the Shuffle / Play Button
8. [Playlists] Smart Playlists
9. [Playlists] Sort by Release Date
10. [Playlists] Statistics and Analytics for Playlists
11. [Your Music] Spotify Wrapped: Releases the Statistics weekly
12. [Playlists] Only selected Playlist Authors for Collaborative Playlist
13. [All Platforms] Customize Start Screen
14. [Desktop] Allow an optional switch between desktop and web player look on desktop app
15. Make "Liked Songs" playlist shareable
16. [Discover Weekly] View previous Discover Weekly Playlists
We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you. If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.
If you'd also like to see some changes before other users you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.
I would love to have more optional social interactions on Spotify. The anonymity is still quit big. For example you can't see who follows your playlist etc. Would love to have more interaction with (new)friends based on sharing music and playlist like a group chat. A interactive platform bases around (sharing)music.
We need offline listening on Apple Watch. More than 9.200 requests, no answer from Spotify. "We are listening..." Just kidding not really. We just care about podcasts now. Get working on it Spotify.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.