Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review2.png

October 2018 Ideas Review

Melody

October 2018 Ideas Review 

Every month the Community Team reviews our Ideas Board. In this blog we'll present some of the ones we’ve updated in the past month!

Want to know what's been going on in the Ideas Board in the last 30 days? Let's take a look...

NOT RIGHT NOW:

1. [Music] ASIO Output Support

We're keeping this idea set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Rest assured that if we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status.

2. [Profile] Reset or hide Recently Played Artists

3. [Music] Custom Start & Ending Times for a Track

4. [Your Music] Sort Music in "Your Music" by Year

5. [Music] Tag Music

6. [All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

7. [All Platforms] Cloud Files

8. [Music] Stop Playback after a Track 

Good idea, vote for it:

9. [Your Music] Organize "YOUR MUSIC" by GENRE

10[iOS] Multi-Select Add/Remove Songs from Music/Queue

11. Family Plan in Israel

12. [Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

13. [Podcasts] Adding indivdual Podcasts to Playlists

14. [Mobile] Change Profile Picture on Mobile

We're marking this as a 'Good Idea'.

Please know your feedback is reaching the internal teams at Spotify, and they're aware of the votes around this idea. We'll continue to check out the comments here too.

If there are any updates, we'll let you know.

RSIMAGE 1.png 

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which
features are important to you. 

Want to help manage the Ideas Exchange as an Ideas Guardian? Read more about the
Rock Star Program here

If you'd also like to see some changes before other users, as well as talk directly with developers, you can sign-up to join our thousands of Beta testers here.

Implemented:

15. [All Platforms] Bookmark Position in an Audiobook or Podcast

Under Consideration:

16. [Security] 2-Factor Authentication

Hi everyone, thanks for bringing us your feedback in the Spotify Idea Exchange. We’re ready to mark this idea as ‘Under Consideration’.

We are currently investigating various solutions for account security for our users, e.g. 2-factor authentication. Any news regarding user-facing security updates will be posted to this thread as a status change.

If you'd like further information about protecting your account please visit our Support Site here.

spotify:track:1UfDvk4VmNlbhbWyeMWlsV

THANK

YOU!

6 Comments
bidispot

I can’t wait to listen to Spotify while running with my Apple Watch 🤩🤩🤩

Rasalghul1

Me too

arayabelle

This is my first time on this forum so I'm not sure how to make suggestion properly. But I think it would be a good idea if Premium users had the access to ad free podcasts. If you pay for Stitcher they remove ads, so I think Spotify should be able to do it too.

thacmpunk1717

I have been searching for a while and I also cannot find where I need to submit an idea...

But I think it would be cool to have a custom shuffle feature in collaborative playlists, with the option to shuffle between users who have added songs!

spoopydumpling

Would love if you guys added Dodie's new album "Human - EP" please!