Post Of The Week: Playlist Image has "Unsupported Format"

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome back to Post Of The Week! 🌞

Spring is here!

Time for a Spring clean? ...Hmm, not today. How about just a change of playlist image to freshen things up!?

With that in mind, let's check out this week's post:

"I wanted to use a .png image for my playlist image, but then it says that it is in an "unsupported format", why?."

Having seen the question, we'll introduce you to our Premium winner, and the Star to jump in and help... Rising Star @IguanaSetup 🎉

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 10.46.27.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 10.50.14.png

A friendly introduction, a 😊ing sign off, and the perfect answer! Nice one @IguanaSetup.

"Note: Images must be uploaded as a .jpeg file, with a maximum file size of 4MB, and must not violate copyright, trademark, or personal image rights. For more information, check out our playlist image guidelines."

As you'll know if you've read any of our previous 'Post of the Week' blogs, we love it when a 'Solution' is marked on a post like it was here. 

@IguanaSetup to the rescue, and hopefully a nice new playlist image for those tunes.

That's all until next week! 🎵

We'll keep it short and sweet, but in the meantime, if you have any other questions about playlist features check out this link.

/M

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZF1DWTot4nTod8BO

6 Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Congrats @IguanaSetup 🎉

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Thank you to all 😄 So happy now!

Rising Star 20 Noah-S
Rising Star 20

Great post, Congrats @IguanaSetup!

musiclover287
amaleckia
Casual Listener

Can you add an alphabetize playlists option for the Windows app?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @amaleckia,

We'd suggest creating a new idea for this suggestion. 

Currently, it's only possible to arrange playlists by name on mobile devices (by going to Your Library > Playlists > scrolling up to ☰ > select Sort By Name).

If you'd like to see this similarly on desktops, use that link above to make it an idea. From there, other users can give you kudos!

Thanks.

Labels