Post Of The Week: Restoring downloaded music after getting premium again

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey!

It's a cold Thursday morning here, and the winter air shows no signs of warming. There's only a few things to help brighten the crisp air, one of which is music and the other's Post of the Week!

Scene 1:
A super friendly Community goer reaches out in a new thread looking for some help:

"Hi! Thanks for your support.

My friend uses gift cards for spotify , is there a way too keep downloads when the gift card is expired and using another gift card right after?"

Scene 2:

Community Rock Star @JCdotnl sees the post, and jumps in eagerly to the rescue!

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 09.53.13.png

Signing off with "Have a nice day", a soft round of applause plays out in the background for @JCdotnl. (We love this part, beause it's friendly, efficient, and bursting with useful info).

Scene 3:

With a quick 'Mark as the Solution', everyone's happy!

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 10.06.30.png

Conclusion: 

The ending and the the best part of this... @JCdotnl wins a free month of Premium for being a true Rock 🌟!

spotify:track:6l8mLDfoXDwsrwoWQUh3Vw:small

Congratulations!!

With little more to be said, we'll see you next week (same place), for more!

Thanks for reading 🎉
/M

7 Comments
CryticalAce
Community Legend

Awesome job @JCdotnl!

IguanaSetup
Community Legend
Nico
Community Legend

Nice post and congratulations! ^^ @JCdotnl

Peace

JCdotnl
Roadie
hernandata
Music Fan

Nice way to answer a question! providing always a solution! i love spotify and want to learn every single detail to use all of its potential. 

4rqs4_6-6avq

Put my personal music files that can be integrated into the playlist, playable on sportify, and why my son chose to use apple music

luisdelgadom

- When I share my playlists on instagram stories it doesnt show my artwork (cover), that is depressing, please fix that.

- It should be possible to change your username

- There are some things like changing your artcover (for example) that you can only do it thru the computer. This should be updated, phones are now in many ways our new personal computers. All the features thru the pc should be the same for phones.

Labels