Post of the Week - Family Plan Questions

Community Manager
Community Manager

postoftheweek04.png

Last week we recognized @user-removed in our Post of the Week.

Now we're recognizing another Rising Star. That's right. Two in a row. It's a serious switch up but we think you're ready for it. 

@leerayl has been a helpful Rising Star in the Help boards. This post was especially kind and correct:

"There have been several changes for the family plan and how get things setup correctly.

Please take a look here to get started https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Spotify-Family-Q-amp-A/td-p/988520it has solid step by step instructions on how to move forward.

If you need a bit more help please let me know."

Short. Correct. Kind. That's what post people are looking for when asking a question. 

Great stuff @leerayl, glad you've joined the Rock Star Program!

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

4 Comments
Stevengallacher
My daughter and I live at same address but when she accepted my invite for family premium she gets told she can't do this as she is in another country. I've checked all settings and they are ok.
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Congrats @leerayal!

KatesHere
Community Legend

Congrats @leerayl !!

K

user-removed
Not applicable

#Kodu This And I KOdu Back

@meahtenoha wrote:

postoftheweek04.png

Last week we recognized @user-removed in our Post of the Week.

Now we're recognizing another Rising Star. That's right. Two in a row. It's a serious switch up but we think you're ready for it. 

@leerayl has been a helpful Rising Star in the Help boards. This post was especially kind and correct:

"There have been several changes for the family plan and how get things setup correctly.

Please take a look here to get started https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Spotify-Family-Q-amp-A/td-p/988520it has solid step by step instructions on how to move forward.

If you need a bit more help please let me know."

Short. Correct. Kind. That's what post people are looking for when asking a question. 

Great stuff @leerayl, glad you've joined the Rock Star Program!

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

I Kodu Back

Labels