Post of the Week: Family package - how to set up for children

Spotify
Spotify

Post_of_the_week-red.png

Welcome to the stage, Friday’s grinning brother: Happy Thursday! 🎉

💫Today we’re proud to present @ItsPugle, the star behind this week’s Post of the Week. 💫

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 09.21.34.png

The post we’re celebrating is a great example of the sea of sincere and colaborative interactions that populate our Community on a daily basis. Getting off to the perfect start, the user reached out for help in just the right place. They had an issue getting their children set up on their Premium for Family subscription, so posted their help request in the Premium for Family & Student Discounts help board:

Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 09.22.48.png

Subscription issues can be tricky and sometimes their causes can seem to be outside the box; that’s why it’s so important to pay close attention to the details of the issue as described by the user. As we’ll see, that was demonstrated expertly by Rock Star, @ItsPugle. Having caught the user up to speed, explaining that each Spotify account requires a unique email address, @ItsPugle went the extra mile and offered some background info on our age policy. This added extra aided a swift resolution and served as an active reminder that at the core of our Community is conversation. You can check out the response here.

So from all of us here in the Community, congratulations @ItsPugle! We’ve added a month of Premium to your account to say thank you 🙂

spotify:track:73QEHIP8VdT9uAZ9x51d2T:small

7 Comments
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Great post @ItsPugle! Congratulations!!!

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Congrats @ItsPugle :)

Rock Star 1
Rock Star 1

Congrats @ItsPugle!! Finally...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Well done! 🎉

JG099

I have a question. I converted from 4 premium plans in our family, to the family plan and am now paying $14.99 per month but Spotify is still charging me $9.99 for muy old premium plan.  Is that how it's supposed to work?

dspinks41-gb

Seems very strange that Spotify has a "familiy" option but does not provide any parental controls? Suggest that is a very big gap in the service. I am about to remove my grandchildren from having access and that is  a pity ....

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Hey @dspinks41-gb,

please take a look at this Community Idea to get more information on Parental Controls for Spotify and give it a like so it'll maybe get implemented in the future.

Have a nice day!

Labels