Post of the Week: Informative Infographics

‎2017-09-28 02:04 AM

postoftheweek04.png

It's that time of the week again.

People are educated in different ways; some prefer to read, others like to try things first-hand; but pictures explaining how-to are universal.

The latest Star we've noticed utilising these images to help out is @labelscollected. Great work! 

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 16.08.01.png

The user was asking if it's "possible to change the appearance of the playlist from first added to most recently added so that is appears at the top of the list on the iphone? I can't seem to change it and I always have to scroll all the way down to listen to the songs I just added to a playlist."

Upon reading this, @labelscollected explained in a conversational and friendly way about how to use the feature to it's full potential on the user's device. As well as linking to an article, he explained how to "sort (and filter!) your playlists on your device".

He also threw in the easy-to-understand infographic below...

Filters_iPhone_fb.png

Nice! Covering all learning bases, with a perfect delivery, @labelscollected offered a solution to a curious Community user.

Have a month of Premium on us. And...

spotify:track:5I1mfp7mhckMwd5itAI97y:small

5 Comments
Top Star
Top Star

Great post and congratulations! ^^ @labelscollected

Peace

Rock Star
Rock Star

Thank you guys!

tofetewi
Festival VIP

Nice@@

Community Manager
Community Manager

Well done @labelscollected :) !

suckcockspotify
Music Lover

Spotify drove me nuts.

I could never sign in. I could never contact them

In frustration I set up a whole new account under the name suckmycockspotify

Even that didn't work.

The only thing I can do now is wait until the jerkoffs at spotify try and bill my paypal account from any of the accounts I tried to establish with **bleep** spotify and dishonor the payment. Spotify are a bunch of useless rip offs that can't even be arsed to answer messages to make more money. Shove it where the sun doesn't shine spotify.

Move to TIDAL everyone. Its also full CD quality not old mp3