Post of the Week: Premium doesnt work

a week ago

@

Post_of_the_week-red.png

Congratulations Rising Star... 🥁

...@jmdesin892 for winning this weeks Post of the Week

Let's take a dive into the winner's post

It's a bad feeling when you can't get a hold of a service you've paid for. Paying for Premium and not seeing any benefits lead one user to the Community for help. 

Premium doesnt work was the shout for help that @jmdesin892 answered with an informative and concise,

The first thing you want to check is that you are logging in to the account that has premium. Check the credentials here in your Account Settings. When you look to the right of the page, it will tell you the type of account you have.

Before finishing off with a friendly, 

Hope this helps! Let me know!

We didn't hear back from the user in this case, but I think it's safe to assume no news is good news. 

Great work, @jmdesin892! A month of Premium is on the way :)

Stay... spotify:track:2e9asLavn3MOJCwLmfeYxf

11 Comments
Top Star
Top Star

well done! @jmdesin892

Acortesjavier
Regular

Contrate plan Premium dos familiares no tienen servicio , volvi  a enviar invitacion y no pueden acceder 

ARW007
Music Fan

Premium - as a family member has thrown me out again for no apparent reason....? Thats OK (it can happen) but logging in on the invitation of my wife is very problematic - multiple hangups for no apparent reason - so far not impressed Spotify?

Rising Star jmdesin892
Rising Star

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

cartan01
Regular

I have also been paying for and have never recieved the benefit... the response was of no help as I do not have any other accounts.  Do I have to cancel with my credit card provider and also fight for month paid for a service that was never given.

Surijoe
Regular

Me too, sign up premium two weeks ago, go abroad 12 days, come back and no more premium. Anyone can give me answer? I did read if we have changed location for 14 days the premium will change or whatever, but my trip was 11 days only. 

ARW007
Music Fan

Hey Spotify is anyone there - can not log in as a family member despite multiple attempts - must be a better solution than wasting so much time

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats @jmdesin892 !

ARW007
Music Fan

Well Spotify the "help" silence is deafening - I guess the solution is either for me to pay for premium even though my wife has invited me to be a family member or just give up and go to Apple music.......

Top Star
Top Star

hi @ARW007 @Surijoe @cartan01 the reason that no one has answered your question yet might be because this is a blog post rather than the help section? 

the best place to receive help for your question is here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/bd-p/Subscriptions

Surijoe
Regular

Actually when I got problem yesterday, I contacted support and given assistance right away. Brien, their support staff helped me to get my premium back. He is so much helping. You need to write directly to them. But I can't remember how I get to them. I kept clicking on help link or any link until reach them. You should try it