Post of the Week: Premium lost

a week ago

Post_of_the_week-green.pngBig congratulations to this week's Post of the Week winner... 🥁

Top Star - @LordRollin!

After switching phones, a user found that all of their Premium features had vanished. 

They reached out to our Community to find out more, and @LordRollin provided answers. 

A thorough explanation, and a friendly sign off has earned @LordRollin this weeks win!

You can check out the whole post here

A month of Premium is on the way @LordRollin!

Keep... spotify:track:3IV4swNduIRunHREK80owz

6 Comments
Top Star
Top Star

Yay! Thanks!

Rising Star LeoRager
Rising Star

Hey congrats @LordRollin!!!!!

Enjoy your premium month! 😀

Teamjoseph921
Regular

How do I contact spotify directly about my account? Number or email would help please

adsarto65
Regular

While listening music on a Windows 10 laptop suddenly the computer freezes and I have to reboot. Reinstalled latest app version to no avail. Any help?

natusica
Regular

I'm struggling to find a way to send the direct message to Spotify or to start a new thread so trying here...

I've had issues with my account and it was reset by Spotify meaning I now need to upgrade to Premium again. This option still seems to be available via home page, however when I click on upgrade it only give me 3 options:

1) pay for student subscription 

2) pay for 1 year premium 

3) pay for Family premium 

None of these options are suitable. I just want to pay 9.99 a month as I was before? How do I do this? Or has this option been removed? In which case you need to remove it from the home page and update your current users. 14.99 is above my music budget. 

Franksommers978
Regular

Why ,when I make a playlist,I don't get what I asked for?All I get is junk that I don't want and I have to keep clicking next and yeah,just try calling or making contact with the company,good luck with that.It is just $10.44 worth of agravation.How can they stay in business for long with this kind of customer service?I was on the phone with capital one and even they couldn't make contact with a person at spotify.