Post of the Week: Summer trip with songs about cars

Community Manager
Community Manager

Post_of_the_week-blue (1).png

Welcome back to Post of the Week!

This time we're celebrating @Soundofus for their creative contribution to our Music Chat with the Summer trip with songs about cars thread.

Congratulations @Soundofus! 🎉

In their own words:

"Summer soon officially here, at least for Northern hemisphere. We begin our vacation trip by collecting songs about cars."

The unique thread has introduced us to over 10 car themed tracks since Tuesday. 

If you have a song that you'd like to add, head on over here to share it!

Thanks for another great thread @Soundofus - a month of Premium is on it's way 💚

spotify:track:0yewQAg18yWImKUtsHTI9l

5 Comments
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17

Wow.. vroom vroom...

spotify:track:6DXgHLHzB1mFIaoP2KK1hC

Thanks a lot :)

Community Manager
Community Manager

Well done @Soundofus!! 🚗

Jacobongo
Casual Listener

nice

brittanee
Songwriter

Love!!

youngdelaney
Songwriter
I have a real problem that is after I started doing a certain things every body want to use it wasn't doing then they want to do it like my name was given to me at birth certificate that which says both of my parents names on my who given me name but you want close account where I can't find my music or what kind grabbed is this now i'm stuffering. you wanna tell me i need to reset my app I shouldn't have to do anything these things i been my since September of last year and all my music under my Microsoft Windows profile as K-LOVE ENTERTAINMENT & PRODUCTIONS LLC and email address is *snip* i'm really tired of these games you playing with me ok thank you God bless you
Labels