Post of the Week: Why does open.spotify.com not work in New Zealand?

Post_of_the_week-blue.png

Hey all!

It's time again for another great post that deserves some attention. This week we have selected a solution that has made sure the user could go back to listening his or her favorite songs!

The user wanted to use the web player however it was giving an interesting error message. Even though the error message was pointing in the wrong direction, @Sebasty still knew how to save the day!

post of the week sebasty.png

Apparently all went good because the post got accepted as a solution. Nice!

Enjoy your free month of Premium and this eerily good collaboration between Amon Tobin and Doubleclick!

spotify:track:7oXh1hXmoyD0rbaLGupr4g

Till next week :)

4 Comments
Walteralves
Gig Goer

Mys Músics,welcome friends hugs ,Thank you very much

https://open.spotify.com/album/2pXvAEvCbKlbKK9Vjlz5g0

Huib
Community Legend

Amazingly solved, @Sebasty! Nice! 🎸🌟🤘

Walteralves
Gig Goer

Thank you very much welkcome Friends Hugs 

Conan54

I am having trouble with Spotify running consistantly through Android Auto.  I have an OPPO F1 phone and when connecting it to my car Android Auto always connects but 60% of the time the Spotify app is not visible on my car radio screen.

I have uninstalled and re-installed both Android Auto and Spotify several times but this does not solve the problem.

The only thing that seems to work is by turning off my phone and then restarting it. This works 70% of the time and the Spotify app is displayed.  I don't understand how it can work perfectly one day but not the next. 

Can anyone offer a solution or suggestion as to what I can do.  It's driving me crazy!

Labels