Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

B1_ Purple.png

Meet the Stars

Stars and Rewards 🏆

Hubo

Being part of the Spotify Star Program means getting rewarded for amazing contributions. Stars can make their choice out of a whole list of prizes every couple of months: from Sonos speakers to beach balls. We’ve asked the Stars about their favourite rewards and how they’re using them:

Hands-down the most popular and beloved reward is Spotify Premium! More than 420 months of Spotify Premium have been awarded to the Stars. Not only is this a great reward because of ad-free music listening and on-demand playback, but it also helps us help others on the Spotify Community who are having issues with their Spotify subscriptions. 

Hubo_5-1649086036445.jpeg

My personal favourite reward, next to Spotify Premium, is the trusty Spotify umbrella, which protected me from loads of rainy days (typical Dutch weather!) Next to rain protection, it looks amazingly stylish and when it completely folds up, it is really easy to take with you in your bag after getting inside. I can even take it on my bike rides and it doesn’t break, so this one’s definitely my favourite reward!

Hubo_6-1649086036445.png

@AdamDam  is loving the comfy hoodies keeping him warm during cold days! From the extremely fashionable Spotify clothing options, we can choose hoodies, T-shirts, beanies, socks and many more. During our Star Calls, we can always spot at least one star proudly wearing their Spotify swag. 

Hubo_7-1649086036445.jpeg

Community Legend @EthanS1 loves his handcrafted Spotify mug! It’s not part of our regular swag, but a surprise package we got for Values Week 2021. Ethan has enjoyed many beverages out of his mug and it has a nice place on his desk.

Hubo_8-1649086038360.pngAnd that's not the only mug that our Stars have gotten their hands on. @Luke started a collection and already has four Spotify mugs at home! Let’s be honest…
you can never have enough Spotify mugs at home. 

That’s a small peek into the rewards we get as Spotify Stars and we’re always contributing ideas for new rewards to choose from in the program. Want to get awesome Spotify stuff too? Check out the Spotify Stars Hub to learn how you can become a Spotify Star! 

Staff note: Please note this blog reflects rewards at the time of writing. Head here to see current rewards information

16 Comments