Spotify Business is here!

Goodman
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the first time, Spotify is available with a commercial license that makes you able to express your brand and connect with fans through unlimited music anywhere*.

Get it here.

*Currently only available in Sweden. If your business is located somewhere else, please follow the above link to read more.

26 Comments
NalLvsSPFY
Regular

As of Dec 2016, Its stil not availble in US.

asjohnston12

I am trying to change my account to a brand account so that we can use our playlists for events. Does anyone know how to keep your account and just upgrade to the business one? If I sign up seperately for a business account then my playlist and following would be lost. 

Thanks!

stebobshewa

When is this coming to the UK?? VERY interested!

SonicEmporium
Casual Listener

This is now available outside of Scandinavia https://www.soundtrackyourbrand.com/

For usage, so far, it's been just OK - there is A LOT of music not available that is available on Spotify so the import function is only successful around half the time in my experience.

Markkklim

I would liketo check what arrangement is there should i wish to use it in Singapore.

Grainiac
Visitor

Are there any other services licensed with Spotify? Soundtrack your brand has great scheduling options, but they don't have all the songs. They don't have a lot of songs. Something to do with them not using all the rights management services.

Labels