Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Rorey
Spotify Legend

RSP orange burst copy.jpg

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributors. You can earn points in the Rock Star Program by:

• Answering questions here in the Spotify Community.
  • Answering questions via our @AskRockStars Twitter channel.
  • Writing Blog/ Knowledge Base articles
  • Participating in the Music Room
  • And much more

By helping out you can then earn points to redeem for prizes, such as:

• Premium codes.
  • Spotify gear. 
  • Headphones
  • Speakers
  • Curated Playlists
  • Beta groups
  • And more

Want to join the Rock Star band? Let us know by filling in this short application form here.

Those interested in helping us on Twitter at @AskRockStars should also take this Twitter survey. Those selected will then receive access to our tool for finding great tweets to help others.

RisingStar.png

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png
297 Comments
Rorey
Spotify Legend

@Geradish Mr. @andybfmv96 is right :) 

Post it in the ideas exchange and lets see what the rest of the community thinks!

https://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideaexchangepage/blog-id/ideaexchange

Ticstyle

I have brought in people to the awesome world of spotify ever since it all started with "invite only" and i will continue to do so because music should be accessable everywhere and by everyone, keep up the good work!

Paulualbarracin
Casual Listener
Hi! I didnt found Adele's album 21 complete. The song set fire to the rain its only on remix version! Where i can found the album complete?
Peter__
Community Legend

It is definitely on Spotify: Adele – 21

What country are you in? Unfortunately due to how music licensing works, not all content is available in all countries. 

Paulualbarracin
Casual Listener
Hi peter im from argentina, the link that you have put on your comment carry me to the album that i had downloaded but that song is not in the list as shows on your link before. 😔
Peter__
Community Legend

Just checked for you, unfortunately the album is not available in Argentina (AR) which is why you can't find the content you are looking for at the minute. 

Paulualbarracin
Casual Listener
Tenks! 😔
Element86
I have had spotify premium for over a year now. I listen to Spotify from my iPhone five via the my lightning cable/USB cord that connects to my Alpine stereo system in my truck. About a month ago I plug my phone into listen to music and my stereo just said "no song". I tried everything from rebooting my phone to downloading all the newest updates on my phone and Spotify premium and I still get the "no song" message. I read on Apple forum that when you updated your phone to 7.1 or higher you lose compatibility with Spotify via USB/lightning cable. The problem I have with that is that my wife has all the same updates and shares my Spotify account and her phone still plays Spotify perfectly through my stereo system.... Any thoughts? I'm considering canceling my Spotify account.
Peter__
Community Legend
Is her iPhone also using the lightning connector or does it have the old style connector?

There is a huge discussion about this over in the bugs section:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/iOS-Spotify-on-car-stereo/m-p/538260#M1812
Stangbang
Ive been a spotify premium member since it came to my area, and it has exponentially cut my music expenses. I used to have emusic, and now I will never go back. People tell me they have Pandora. Ha! Yeah, I can actually make playlists and listen to relevant music. Honestly, best $10 a month ive ever spent.
Peter__
Community Legend
@Stangbang - Glad to hear it! I agree Spotify is pretty kick ass! :)
lindadoberman
Roadie

How is this different from being a promoted to being a Rock Star? Now I am a Talent Scout ?

Are they 2 different things?

Thanks. Lindadoberman

1102_tom_petty_live_a.jpg
brad_hulen
I love Spotify. I've got several of my friends and family to create Premium accounts. I also taught them and many more how to use Spotify!
user-removed
Not applicable

@brad_hulen wrote:
I love Spotify. I've got several of my friends and family to create Premium accounts. I also taught them and many more how to use Spotify!

Hey there.

You are welcome to team. Just start helping people here. :)

This application is very amazing! I think you should put in lyrics with songs.
Thanks for this program :)
user-removed
Not applicable

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for opinion aBOUT rOCK sTAR PROGRAM.

cocoloco
Roadie

i want to join!

thanks!

user-removed
Not applicable

You are very welcome to enjoy this stuff! Here we go :)

Thedude29
Love my Spotify and try to pimp it out to people as much as possibly can. I work social media for a huge entertainment company and wish they had department like that here at Spotify. I would be all over that. Till then keep on being awesome Spotify. 😎
dainajazzpop
Roadie

Thanks Spotify for helping  me get the music out there and for your special touch with sound quality: Daina and the Tribe "On A Jungle Boat Ride"

Grove on! Here is a cool song with a soul, it makes me feel like I am listening to a indian mix with a touch of african, very mysterious beats and the amazing touches of bells and drums. This is a very special song, that you want to listen when you are trying to get some creativity or inspiration to make something. The theatrical voice of the singer is very special and mystical, she is passionate and have very good vibrations and tones that make you vibrate and relax. It sounds like a religious song that will bless you and inspire you to rebirth and travel into heaven. The arrangements are great, they know how to play the instruments and put them in the right place and on the right layer. This band knows what they are doing, I can assure that they will have a success in the crowd when they play their heavenly music. I like to hear more of this spiritual music! (review of "Voodoo Queen"

Labels