Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Rorey
Spotify Legend

RSP orange burst copy.jpg

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributors. You can earn points in the Rock Star Program by:

• Answering questions here in the Spotify Community.
  • Answering questions via our @AskRockStars Twitter channel.
  • Writing Blog/ Knowledge Base articles
  • Participating in the Music Room
  • And much more

By helping out you can then earn points to redeem for prizes, such as:

• Premium codes.
  • Spotify gear. 
  • Headphones
  • Speakers
  • Curated Playlists
  • Beta groups
  • And more

Want to join the Rock Star band? Let us know by filling in this short application form here.

Those interested in helping us on Twitter at @AskRockStars should also take this Twitter survey. Those selected will then receive access to our tool for finding great tweets to help others.

RisingStar.png

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png
28 Comments
ascending1
Music Fan

OK, so we all know we are 'Rock Stars' but the extra validation and premium would be nice.. :)

yajtyler
Composer

I really am interested in becoming a spotify rock star. 

FreakinScreamer
Regular

I'm a great cantidate for this.  I try and get everyone I know involved with the service, make it so easy to get music from every person I know.

Josh
Community Legend

@pnc Yeah :) You have to be a Rising star before you can become a Rock Star. 

Peter__
Community Legend

@JCdotnl - Awesome! Look forward to seeing you around the community! :D

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

If you like to help people, it's a good thing. All helpers are noticed here.

gavin_96
Regular

How can I join the program?

VAMPIRA9

I am interested in the RSP.

@Rorey wrote:

RockStars3.png

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

The Spotify Community is a place to get help, help others, and talk about music. So if you know answers to your fellow Spotify music lover's questions, why not help out?  

We look forward to you joining our band. Check out the attached PDF for more info (updated November 2014). If you'd like to join the RSP just let us know in a private message or by posting in this thread.

See you around!

The Spotify Community Team

RSPBlack.png

Labels