Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review-03.jpg

Ideas Review

Spring Ideas Review 2021

Mario

Our Community Team reviews our Ideas Board regularly and highlights the statuses we’ve updated.

Below you can find the statuses changed over the past couple of months.

For more information take a loot at: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED

[Desktop] Option if Spotify links should open native Spotify app or Webplayer

Now you can open links directly in the Spotify app!

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption 

Very requested, here it finally is: the option to edit your playlists' covers and descriptions on mobile 🙂

Thank you for staying with us on these Ideas.

Click on their title to learn more 📖

UNDER CONSIDERATION

. [All Platforms][Other] Mono option for hearing impaired

Genuinely happy to share that this amazing feature, which allows you to have the same exact audio for the left and right headphone/speaker, is now becoming available🎉

. [All Platforms][Music] HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz

Another super-popular one 🙂 

Yes, Spotify HiFi is coming!

[Your Music] Make 'Your Music' offline on Desktop

With the new Desktop app, seems like the chance for this to happen might be close!

Keep an eye on these Ideas since we'll be sharing more updates soon.

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you.

If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1IYN3VqZzehgwh5NqnavIQ?si=2165f42c45bd4a1d                                         

34 Comments
hristo3874

Hello Guys,

One thing that might be worth considering - provide users with the ability to customize their Spotify look and feel (especially for the Desktop version). I see that it has been recently updated, but some of the UX is not as good as it was in the previous version.

After all, design, coloring, styling, all of those are mostly up to personal taste and habits, so I think this should be included as a potential idea - customizing Spotify UX per profile/device.

Shoot me an email if you need any additional details, feedback or whatever helps making this possible.

Much appreciated,

Hristo

matik20

Allow us to block certain followers.

herbz

Please give us back the ability to view an artists discography page by song?

It was taken away on this last update to desktop and it seriously hinders the time spent switching songs while I am working on things. It was such a great feature, now I just have to click through albums trying to find the song I want to hear. I do like the look of the new layout though. Maybe you can have it show songs inside Artist/Discography/Albums or put another page inside that displays all songs.

Just some suggestions, please add some which way to look at all songs again, I hope I am not the only one that feels this way.

YabaDabaDoo

Would be fantastic if spotify develops a "Guess the lyrics" or "Guess the song from lyrics" or "Guess the song from the music" etc. for different music genres. Best if it has a party mode 

INTP

image.pngWho the **bleep** thought it would be nice if we just make the Cover as small as possible and take the back panel picture as background. Please let me switch to the old design or adjust it or whatever but I cant live with such**bleep**.