Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review-03.jpg

Ideas Review

Spring Ideas Review 2021

Mario

Our Community Team reviews our Ideas Board regularly and highlights the statuses we’ve updated.

Below you can find the statuses changed over the past couple of months.

For more information take a loot at: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED

[Desktop] Option if Spotify links should open native Spotify app or Webplayer

Now you can open links directly in the Spotify app!

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption 

Very requested, here it finally is: the option to edit your playlists' covers and descriptions on mobile 🙂

Thank you for staying with us on these Ideas.

Click on their title to learn more 📖

UNDER CONSIDERATION

. [All Platforms][Other] Mono option for hearing impaired

Genuinely happy to share that this amazing feature, which allows you to have the same exact audio for the left and right headphone/speaker, is now becoming available🎉

. [All Platforms][Music] HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz

Another super-popular one 🙂 

Yes, Spotify HiFi is coming!

[Your Music] Make 'Your Music' offline on Desktop

With the new Desktop app, seems like the chance for this to happen might be close!

Keep an eye on these Ideas since we'll be sharing more updates soon.

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you.

If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1IYN3VqZzehgwh5NqnavIQ?si=2165f42c45bd4a1d                                         

34 Comments
hijustin

ALLOW US TO BLOCK FOLLOWERS

Mmaxwell7281

The title bar in the new UX is massive compared to the older version. 'Liked Songs' now takes up a quarter of the page header. This is ugly and unnecessary, the older version felt far more compacted. 

The new UX looks like it was designed for children, massive text everywhere as if we can't see/read.

Bring back Artist column and be able to remove album artwork beside songs. It needs to feel far more compact than it currently does. I've reverted to the older version for now.

mariaandrioli

Please let us block songs and let this be cross platform

txriqz

Pls bring back the old version.. for me at least. i don't like the new looks. it looks too simple and it takes away the premium appearance when im on spotify. i love the idea of trying to make the app simpler for people with lower-end device, but when the app doesnt look as good and overall feels like a worse version as previous, nah..

kidnamedjosh

Please fix the recently added function for playlists on the new desktop UI. Many of my playlists are out of order because of the latest update.

When 'recently added' is implemented, the order of entire albums that were added to a playlists are now descending from the end of the album to the beginning. Previously it didn't do that, it had the album descend from the top of the tracklist to the bottom. This function is working correctly on mobile, but not with the new desktop UI. Please fix it ASAP.  Thanks