Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

monthly-ideas-review-03.jpg

Ideas Review

Spring Ideas Review 2021

Mario

Our Community Team reviews our Ideas Board regularly and highlights the statuses we’ve updated.

Below you can find the statuses changed over the past couple of months.

For more information take a loot at: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

IMPLEMENTED

[Desktop] Option if Spotify links should open native Spotify app or Webplayer

Now you can open links directly in the Spotify app!

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption 

Very requested, here it finally is: the option to edit your playlists' covers and descriptions on mobile 🙂

Thank you for staying with us on these Ideas.

Click on their title to learn more 📖

UNDER CONSIDERATION

. [All Platforms][Other] Mono option for hearing impaired

Genuinely happy to share that this amazing feature, which allows you to have the same exact audio for the left and right headphone/speaker, is now becoming available🎉

. [All Platforms][Music] HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz

Another super-popular one 🙂 

Yes, Spotify HiFi is coming!

[Your Music] Make 'Your Music' offline on Desktop

With the new Desktop app, seems like the chance for this to happen might be close!

Keep an eye on these Ideas since we'll be sharing more updates soon.

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you.

If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1IYN3VqZzehgwh5NqnavIQ?si=2165f42c45bd4a1d                                         

34 Comments
fluffylump2

Seeing friend activity on all spotify devices! at least chromebook!

jovem1

I like the new interface but the search bar being "cropped" at the top of the page is really getting on my nerves when I go to look up a song. Would be nice if it could look the way it does on mobileScreenshot 2021-04-18 10.37.45 PM.png

Borealis365

On the Desktop app, I'd like the option to configure to some extent which groups/categories of suggestions and songs appear, and in what order, especially on the landing page (i.e. the first you see when opening the app, before you need to scroll). Why not have the option to pin a certain number of categories to the landing page.

People use Spotify in different ways, and for me having podcasts thrust upon me at the top of the homepage is a poor user experience, even though others will find it useful. This could be achieved by a "More options" or "..." label next to the "See all" label, for example. Click here could give you the option to "Hide category" or similar.

I like the "Made for you" category, but this appears way down the homepage. Why not have an option to pin this (or other categories) to the top of the page?

milennyum

Please move the "About" section back to a tab at the top of an artists page! Also go back to it being embedded instead of a pop-out tab. It's unnecessary scrolling. 

alhussain112

hi im from the MENA region and i would like to suggest to add some features like canvas and full song lyrics to our region, we feel its completely unfair that we do not get the same features as other regions, we pay the price for the premium subscription and we are blocked off certain features. I at least would like you to make the features available to our region and im sure most of the users here agree to this. thank you