Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

music-blog-02.jpg

Stream On: New Daily Mixes

Hubo

Stream On featured a great deal of exciting announcements for music and discovery. One thing I’m thrilled about are the new Daily Mixes.

The new Daily Mixes, made for you, are a great way to discover new music from new artists, genres and decades. Daily Mix is a personalised playlist with music from genres you love and a dash of discovery, refreshed every day. 

With the extension of Daily Mix, Spotify will add new mixes that are not just based on genre, but also feature artists and music from decades you’ve been loving lately. The new mixes refresh every day and continue to improve as you listen to your favorite tunes. 

Hope you’re as excited as I am about this. Let’s get ready to discover new favorites with these new Daily Mixes. You’ll find them on your Spotify app in the coming months!

26 Comments
MattSuda

Nice! Making it easier to listen without having to make or find a playlist

Katerina

Thank you for sharing @Hubo!

The more I think about it, the more it's becoming my top highlight of Stream On.

I'm actually not very good at distinguishing the genres I like so I honestly would love to see the tailored mixes easily defined like this. I think it'll help me find out what I enjoy the most and explore way more music. Great news!

Flanstario1

I likes the new what Spotify  announced to the Stream on. 

tarikb

A "real" DJ Mix would be even better! That would be a fantastic Feature 🙂 

Flanstario1

for the new daily mix. every day the updates to be  other songs similar with not liked song or not.