Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

music-blog-02.jpg

Stream On: New Daily Mixes

Hubo

Stream On featured a great deal of exciting announcements for music and discovery. One thing I’m thrilled about are the new Daily Mixes.

The new Daily Mixes, made for you, are a great way to discover new music from new artists, genres and decades. Daily Mix is a personalised playlist with music from genres you love and a dash of discovery, refreshed every day. 

With the extension of Daily Mix, Spotify will add new mixes that are not just based on genre, but also feature artists and music from decades you’ve been loving lately. The new mixes refresh every day and continue to improve as you listen to your favorite tunes. 

Hope you’re as excited as I am about this. Let’s get ready to discover new favorites with these new Daily Mixes. You’ll find them on your Spotify app in the coming months!

26 Comments
MattSuda

Just got these today! These new Genre, Artist, and Decade mixes are starting to roll out now. Keep an eye out!

Check out the news article:

Introducing New Spotify Mixes: Personalized Playlists Featuring Your Favorite Artists, Genres, and D...

Flanstario1

for me, i received yesterday the mix playlists for Genre, Artist and Decade.

dinomight

Nice, they just showed up for me too! They aren't on my home tab yet (still shows regular daily mixes), but I happened to go to the Made for You section and there they all were. So excited! 

Samppa3

Got mine yesterday. Interesting and always nice to get some little new features and additions. I've already like the daily mixes and all these new ones (Genre, Artist and Decade) are just one great addition which bring welcome new fresh taste and way to explore something, when and if you don't know what to listen to next.

So, these all are daily updated and they are all unique to my listening? I get the feeling that eventhought here are couple, hundred or thousand people following the same mix, each mix is only like meaning that all the people following it are in the "same room" but all the songs are uniquely mixed and personalized based on my listens and likes, as curated to me by the algorithmn.

scdoubleu

So I just got these yesterday evening. Started listening to them today - a nice addition. Big thumbs up.

Sadly, I also noticed an update was available. After clicking on it, it seems I now have the updated UI (which *sucks* great big fat moose b*lls, but that's a rant for another thread).

THE NEW DAILY MIXES DO NOT SHOW UP USING THE NEW UI!!!!

Seriously, wth!

One very narked customer. You can and should do better.