Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

music-blog-02.jpg

Stream On: New Daily Mixes

Hubo

Stream On featured a great deal of exciting announcements for music and discovery. One thing I’m thrilled about are the new Daily Mixes.

The new Daily Mixes, made for you, are a great way to discover new music from new artists, genres and decades. Daily Mix is a personalised playlist with music from genres you love and a dash of discovery, refreshed every day. 

With the extension of Daily Mix, Spotify will add new mixes that are not just based on genre, but also feature artists and music from decades you’ve been loving lately. The new mixes refresh every day and continue to improve as you listen to your favorite tunes. 

Hope you’re as excited as I am about this. Let’s get ready to discover new favorites with these new Daily Mixes. You’ll find them on your Spotify app in the coming months!

26 Comments
nosleepclub

Hi guys, I just updated my Spotify to the most recent update and I can no longer find the 'Metal Mix, 'Indie Mix', 'R&B Mix' etc. that Spotify had added recently. Those playlists were really cool to listen to and I'm not sure how to find them with this new update. Does anyone know where those playlists are?

nosleepclub

Edit to my previous post: I finally found the mixes! Go to 'Search' and then click 'Made for you'. Took me a million years to find lol

scdoubleu

Thanks nosleepclub; found mine lurking there, several clicks down as you say.

Obviously the Spotify devs think hiding them away like that rather than in the "Made for <name>" section of the Home page is an improvement, at least for the inhabitants of their own weird planet.

Meanwhile, those of us on planet Earth with any sense should avoid the new UI at all costs.

S.

nosleepclub

Hahah yes this update is really... messy. I really hope they change it back to the previous update because everything is so scattered and hard to find :,( 

Kampsun

Really fun feature, thanks!

But is it just me, who feels that these new genre playlists update way too fast? I know I could copy them as my own playlists, but that seems quite bothersome. This morning I looked at one of the genre mixes, when I woke up, looked fun, but by the time I got to work it had changed.