Lineup Signup
Help Us Fix Metadata - Read more

The Tip-Off: Annalise Emerick

3 weeks ago

tip off bunny.jpg

Dixie Chicks + 2006 Taylor Swift - Electric Guitars = Annalise Emerick

Annalise Emerick music sits somewhere between Singer/Songwriter, Folk, and Country. Fuelled with a passion for lyrics and singing, Emerick picked up a guitar and hit the road. She’s been touring with her songs for over 3 years now. She's based in Nashville, and has so far released 2 EPs and a full length album.

Starting with her first release in 2011, Starry-Eyed debuted at #9 on the iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart. This includes her big hit This Love Won't Break Your Heart, but for me it's all about I Came Around.

spotify:track:58uKYazj2nXKEwd9gbi6Q7

Just a year after winning the New England Songwriter Award, Emerick released her debut album - Field Notes. This record showed a Folk side of Emerick, and was inspired by everything she’d learned while on the road.

spotify:track:2lxbM6i5Hykn7vDRrL7wdA

In May 2017, The Right Heard EP was released. Since leaving the studio, Emerick's hit the road once more. The most recent adventure will take the singer across the pond to gig through Europe. If you're lucky enough to be in Denmark, Germany, Belgium, or Switzerland in October, then make sure you grab a ticket!

spotify:track:0Ilo9NKGertL1mTSoSj133

• Monthly Listeners in Spotify: 11,606
  • Hometown: Nashville
  • Would fit best in a playlist called: Don’t Let Your Dreams, Be Dreams
  • 3 Related Artists: Dixie Chicks, Brandi Carlile, Mindy Smith

You can find Annalise Emerick's artist profile here. 

3 Comments
fumoduy
Festival VIP

Good@

fuxojepa
Concert VIP

NIce One!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great Tip-Off! 🎉🎉🎉