What The Stars Are Listening To December 2017

LeoRager
Community Legend

Hey everyone, and welcome!

It's been that time of year again, where the Christmas trees get decorated, and Christmas meals are served. Everyone's in a jolly mood, and the festive music is still ringing in our ears.

So, before we get fully into the swing of January, here's our musical Christmas menu:

In this end of year special, our Stars have handpicked a selection of fresh meals, that all excel in flavour. Prepare your forks and knives, because this playlist contains it all.

Specials:

Starter:

To kick off my reccomandation of the top three meals, I would like to start with a banger. This amazing song, chosen by our lovely master chef @ItsPugle comes straight from Australia, where rapper "360" will have a green and warm Christmas. Here it is: Yesterday, by 360 and Hein Cooper.

spotify:track:1jOgcBw2suN1u1IBS37PIy

Main Course:

As a main course, I will recommend you one of the best meals on this menu, served to you by our amazing @julian_L. The name of his meal is "Brand New" by the american singer and songwriter Ben Rector. I don't really listen much to pop rock, but this song definetely made me open my mind to other genres.

spotify:track:5EQ9yEra0SzVd673ZfKT4C 

Dessert:

To finish off sweet, I would propose a song from a known artist, namely MYRNE. Straight from the kitchen of our amazing chef @IguanaSetup I present to you "Confessions". You'll love this sweet, crunchy dessert. 

spotify:track:4rhiliPtoAdlh0fjTzxd0F

Thanks for checking out our gourmet selection of goodies. I hope you liked it, have a merry Christmas if you're still celebrating - and a happy New Year to all!

This has been Leo, and I'm signing off! 

3 Comments
julian_L
Community Legend

Loved it! :)

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Thumbs up!

crematedman
Community Legend

Great blog! @LeoRager

Labels