What the Stars Are Listening To – October

Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

descarga.png

What the Stars Are Listening To – October

I am very happy to be your host this month.  All our Stars have presented a great variety of ingredients to be able to put together a menu that pleases all of you. I want to clarify that this is a very hard task because with so many excellent options, it is difficult to decide a three-stroke menu. But please come on in and let's get started.

Starter:

Be all welcome. I hope you enjoy this evening that we have all prepared with so much affection.  To begin, I want to thank our chef michaell. His choice seems to me the perfect calm start, allowing time to get acquainted with this smooth and pleasant rhythm.

Main Course:

I fully understand that our chef osornioss in the face of the importance of this event, has had a hard time deciding the main course. In spite of this, his selection of different samples within a single dish seems to me exceptional.  Not only a mixture that harmonizes perfectly, but also very enjoyable. 

Dessert:

So as not to distract you unnecessarily, and so that you can continue enjoying this evening, I leave you with the dessert that our chef Huibb prepared. I get the impression that he was thinking that the most important thing,  more than the introduction to his plate, was the plate itself.

I can only finish by thanking each and every one of the Stars who collaborated on this menu with their suggestions and support. I hope everyone enjoys the dishes--there's no waste in this list. Thank you again and see you at the next meeting!

6 Comments
Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Nicely written. Two thumbs up!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice one 🎉 !!

kanyakaj
Regular

Awesome! and great

darcydonal
Music Fan

so well written!! Great

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15

Mmmm! That Starter tasted sounded delicious.

Audiozobe
Roadie

Way to go, chief!

Labels