What the Stars are Listening To

What the Stars are Listening To

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

It's been quite a while since our last 'What The Stars Are Listening To'-blog, but we're back with some fresh tunes for your headphones. Today's dishes share a common theme: summer! ☀️ Indulge yourself in these delicious tracks and get ready to soak up the sun!

The Starter

Take a seat and get yourself ready for a delicious dinner! A great entrée from chef @Noah who shared 'Little Talks' from Of Monsters and Men. A classic from 2011 which sets just the right tone!  🏝

spotify:track:2ihCaVdNZmnHZWt0fvAM7B:small

Our Main Course

Let's get ready for the main course. It's full of energy, life and makes you want to dance! 'Ferris Wheel' by Gilligan Moss and Rebecca & Fiona is the perfect addition to our lively dinner.

spotify:track:0RQ9jg0jgXqVivVNFWFx4K:small

Compliments to the chef, @MattSuda!

The Dessert

And of course, not to forget one of the most important parts of dinner... dessert! Nothing better than a glass of 'Tennessee Whiskey' (on the rocks!) to end our dinner on this perfect summer day! 

spotify:track:3fqwjXwUGN6vbzIwvyFMhx:small

Cheers to our chef @Luan!

Check out these tracks and everything else the Stars from the Spotify Community are listening to in our playlist: What the Stars are Listening To. 

spotify:playlist:20EX0lMRJb00IZGSRKnafV

3 Comments
Katerina

Really nice blog @Hubo ! It's been a while since we saw a WTSALT, I missed them 🤗

Bonus points for featuring this track too: https://open.spotify.com/track/2ihCaVdNZmnHZWt0fvAM7B?si=e912851ef87f4c27 😁

I've heard and liked it but never knew what it was called. Let me like it real quick, haha. Thanks @Noah 👏

lgedosn

Really nice blog appreciated your efforts towards Spotify IDeas. ❤️ Site

adirhbj
Casual Listener

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist/3Q5mpSTHdyCAgBrDE2Z9FZ" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Labels