Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Monthly Ideas Review 2.png

Ideas Review

Winter Ideas Review 2021

Mario

Our Community Team reviews our Ideas Board regularly and highlights the statuses we’ve updated.

This time, we're doing it a bit differently and focusing on all the awesome implemented Ideas you folks submitted about the recent Lyrics feature.

Check out the LYIRCS section below for this.

And not only...

If you take a look at the OTHERS section, you'll find some more good surprises, including a major one about implementing something you've kept requesting for a long time.

For more information regarding how your ideas become reality, take a loot at: Idea Exchange: How does my feedback reach Spotify?

LYRICS

. [Desktop] Bring back Lyrics

. [Mobile] Lyrics on Mobile

[All Platforms] Add time synced lyrics

[SmartTV][Other] Add Lyrics to TV

[iOS][Developer] full lyrics while listening to songs designed in a clean Spotify themed animation

[Other] Separating Lyrics from Behind the lyrics

[XBox][Other] Show lyrics on Xbox console

[Amazon Fire TV Stick] Show lyrics like it does in Android app

Song status with thumbnail and lyrics

Thank you for staying with us on these Ideas.

Click on their title to learn more 📖

OTHERS

. [Social] Block Followers

We’re pleased to confirm that all users now have the option to block another user on Spotify.

It works across desktop and mobile devices, preventing from being able to see listening activity, public playlists, or view profile pages 🛑

. [Mobile][Your Library] Separate Sorting Options For Each "Your Library" Category

It's now possible to set a separate sort order for each filter in Your Library 🙂

. [All Platforms] Spotify support for Iraqi users.

Big up for Spotify becoming available in Iraq 🎉

. [Country] Spotify available in Venezuela

And another big up for Spotify becoming available in Venezuela too 🎉

We thrive on Ideas

We're actively bringing your comments and feedback to the teams here so they know which features are important to you.

If you've got a good idea, you can submit it here.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1Qh2995ZPSxx12ZWW7njff?si=22a48a2adb224b4e                                        

17 Comments
neeno

I would like an update on friends activity on mobile. 

It has been 2 years since last update from spotify on this topic. Wrapped 2021 has shown once again that people want to share what they listen to

Hellobugtester

Congrats

Hubo

Great stuff! 🤩

Metalbry
Fracado

Can we PLEASE finally get some kind of organizing options for Podcasts? It would make listening to Podcasts on Spotify so much more enjoyable, if I wouldn't have to look through all Podcasts I follow randomly mixed together on one page, but could organize them in groups or something like that.