Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Staff_Announcement-green (1).png

Your 2018 Wrapped

Melody

Your 2018 Wrapped

The year is wrapping up, which means (yep, you guessed it) it’s time to relive your year in music with Wrapped.

Starting December 6th, you can find your top songs of 2018, as well as playlist of songs from genres and artists your don’t normally explore - but we think you’ll like. To get yours, head here: https://open.spotify.com/view/2018-page. You can also check your personal listening habits for the year at https://spotifywrapped.com/.

We understand you might have a few questions about Wrapped 2018, so we’ve outlined a comprehensive FAQ for you below:

FAQ

Q: Where can I get my Top Songs of 2018 playlist?

A: Just head here https://open.spotify.com/view/2018-page.

The "Your Top Songs 2018" playlist should be in Your Library > Made For You. If you are not seeing the playlist, please head over here to let us know the playlist is missing. 

Q: What date are the emails being sent out?

A: On December 6th, but if you didn’t get one just head to spotifywrapped.com to get all of your personal listening habits.

Q: Why didn't I get an email with the number of minutes I streamed this year? Can I still get one?

A: The email was only sent to those who have their email notifications turned on. We’re not able to send it again, but you can check the number of minutes you streamed this year at spotifywrapped.com.

Q: What date range does the data in the Wrapped website cover?

A: January 1st to October 31st. Listening after this time won’t be taken into account.

Q: Will the playlists disappear at some point, even if I follow them?

A: The playlists won’t disappear, they will be supported like any other playlist.

Q: If I sign up for Spotify now, can I get a 2018 Wrapped?

A: Unfortunately not. You would have had to have been a Spotify member before November 1st, but if you sign up now you can listen to the best content of 2018 on the Wrapped hub https://open.spotify.com/view/2018-page and start streaming now to get a 2019 Wrapped experience.

Q: Is my ‘Your Top Songs Of 2018’ playlist in order of what I listened to most?

A: It is for the most part, but it may be slightly mixed to help it flow better.

Q: My 2018 Wrapped year recap or Top Songs of 2018 playlist is wrong, I’m sure I didn’t listen to that music. Can you change them?

A: This can happen for a number of reasons:

- You share an account with someone else.

- You often leave Spotify playing in the background--it can be easy to miss what’s playing.

- You’ve left your account available at a party/gathering, where people can add tracks to play.
If you believe none of the above happened please let us know in this Ongoing Issues page: "Inaccurate Wrapped 2018 Top Songs Playlist".

Q: What criteria do I need to meet receive the personalized playlist “Your Top Songs 2018” in Browse?

A: You need to have listened to at least 5 different artists, 30 different tracks, and 60 minutes of music before Oct 31, 2018.

Q: Why can't I view the Wrapped 2018 page?

A: Try opening the page in another web browser or incognito browsing session. If the page is still blank please let us know here: "Spotify Wrapped page does not load".

If the page is not blank but is hard to read let us know here: "Wrapped 2018 page diffcult to read". 

Q: Why does my friend have more pages on the Wrapped 2018 website?

A: Depending on how much data we have gathered about your listening behavior, you might have more or less pages than another person. 

You can always go to the wrapped hub to listen to the best music of 2018: https://open.spotify.com/view/2018-page

If you have any questions or if you're having any issues with your Wrapped experience, please head to the relevant Community Help board for your device. We're here to lend a hand!

162 Comments
27qksbhuhow2eu0

None of the songs from one of my top played artists are on my Top 100 playlist. There are a few other songs that I know I played more than some of the songs that did make it on there. Is there any way to fix this?

NoremacX8

Just wanted to add in that my Wrapped Up Page is also inaccurate compared to the play list that was made. The image actually has one of the songs on there twice, and missing an artist that i listened to way more than the others. Was really looking forward to this at the end of the year, now im just disappointed. 

tmrussell1

Just like alot of the other people commenting here, my top 2018 playlist was completely wrong. My top five songs from the 2018 wrapped list weren't even on the playlist. There was probably only one song on the playlist that I felt might actually belong on my top songs for this year. But for the rest of the songs on the playlist I have either listened to them a couple times this year or I have never listened to once in my life (yet alone this year). With regards to Spotify's reasons why the playlist might be wrong; I do not share an account with someone else; I am still pretty aware of the songs I play in the background as they are more often than not from one of my playlists, yet practically none of those songs can be found in my top 2018 playlist; and this year I have not used my own account to play songs at a party. I don't know what went wrong with the playlist, but clearly it is a problem quite a few people are facing. As with the past couple years I was really looking forward to my top 2018 playlist, so it was really dissapointing to see it completely wrong. 

hera

recently, stpotify just make the spotify wrapped and the top 100 songs playlist consist of the songs that we listened the most. but weirdly the playlist that spotify created for me consist songs that i rarely listened. there are also songs that i never heard before. and i did not share my account with anyone and i never leave my spotify playing in the background or left my account anywhere. compare to the 2017 which accurately consist of the songs that i played the most, the 2018 playlist is a bummer

thoughtsoflight

I'm just gonna add to the noise here. I am having the same problem. This is the third year that Spotify has done the end of the year "Wrapped" playlist with all of your Top Songs that you listened to. And I now look forward to seeing what my top songs are gonna be. The last two years I have tried figuring out what my top song is gonna be and I like seeing if I'm right or way off and laugh about it. This year though it was an artist that I barely listened to and definitely not even one of the songs from the artist that I actually listened to. The artists for the most part are correct but the songs are not even close. Some of these songs I've never even listened to. I'm a little disappointed because I found it so fun and it's great to see what I was obsessed with that year. I was thinking it was going to be "Je Cours" by Felix Dyotte or something from Sigur Ros but it was 'Runaway' by Aurora. She's great but I don't really listen to her or even that song. I hope it gets fixed. I would love to know what I actually listened too the most.