Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

A Day to Remember

A Day to Remember

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or if it has already been answered, but I recently was looking for the band A Day to Remember and realized a lot of their albums have been pulled off. Spotify used to have most of their songs and now they have only two albums. Why is this?

3 Replies

@tylernipp

Hello:

There seems to be some sort of issue over royalties to the label Victory Records that the band A Day To Remember is signed to at the moment.

A good chunk of material licensed from Victory Records has in the meantime been pulled from the Spotify service.

This article might help explain where some of the royalty issues are coming from with almost all artists. http://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbyowsinski/2015/10/22/spotifys-victory-records-flap-shows-how-complic...

It seems the issue is all about the meta data of the songs which some labels have not gotten straightened out yet.

Thank you so much.

Has there been any speculation as to when this might be resolved? I don't want to pay for my subscription if I can't have my favorite band! 😕

Suggested posts