Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Hi. I accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1,than i go to the music and press Like on this track but this track was not added to this Dayli mix 1 how i can  restore the track to this playlist?  Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Deleted one of my favorite groups by accidently clicking the button.  I'm a software developer, and I find it hard to believe this made it into production.  Not even a confirmation box? seriously?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Accidentally clicked this option when I updated my app and this button appeared! 

Please fix this or put a list of banned songs in settings somewhere so we can unban them if needed!

View solution in original post

57 Replies

@ruselkh

Hello:

"I pressed the heart/ban option by accident. Can I undo it?

Right now it isn’t possible to undo the action, you can unsave songs saved to Your Library, though."

I hope that the developers will make this opportunity. Thank You.

I agree there needs to be an option for this.

Ended up banning a song on accident myself. Thirded 😛

I'm not sure why it was relevant to tell OP that he could Unsave songs from their library when the question was how to restore one removed from Daily Mix?

Is the feature of "un-banning" a song something the developers have on their agenda or not?

Help! I did this too!! I love daily mix, and now I'm so sad :'(   What if we could go to the songs page and have an option to unban? Or show that we have favorited already? Just like it shows if we have it in "Your Music".

<.<  notice the solution has "0" likes?

Where is the solution?? Why is "SOLVED" hwne is not solved!!!!

I did the same! Would be nice if the option to undo was added...

+1 on this one. Accidentally removed a song from the daily mix. I'm sad. Please let me un-remove. (Or at least have an "undo" option in the iOS i/f for this)

**bleep** SOLVE THIS ALREADY

WHY IS THE BAN BOTTON IN THE SAME PLACE AS THE SAVE BOTTON.

STUPID!

CANT FIND THE SONG ANYWHERE NOT EVEN IN MY HISTORY

This ABSOLUTELY needs to be implemented. How the Spotify team pushed the like/dislike feature without an undo function is beyond comprehension.

--Unimpressed Premium subscriber who (irreversibly) deleted a song and artist from mixes with two stray taps

Ugh, same here. I was listening to one of my favorite artists and at the end of the song I meant to click next, but accidentally hit the "NEVER PLAY THIS AGAIN" button of doom.

The few seconds there was some kind of a timed message and in panic I couldn't figure out how to undo the change.

I need help with this too! I just did it and cant remember the name of the song.. so sad!!!

Thought that little 'delete' button might be a new shuffle button for my Daily mix but it just deleted my favorite song from my mix?? How do I get that song back and how do I make sure it's not 'removed from all future playlists?' Who decided this needed to be such a prevalent button? And why wasn't there a warning the first time I clicked it?? Haylp pls.

I did the same as well! banned a song by mistake! Please allow me to unblock the song

Also did this! Halp!

Did the opposite.  Accidently 'hearted' a song which I don't like.  There's no way of undoing that heart by the looks of it.  

I did this just now. 😞

I did the same. I really like that song. Donno what happened ? 😞

Suggested posts