Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Hi. I accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1,than i go to the music and press Like on this track but this track was not added to this Dayli mix 1 how i can  restore the track to this playlist?  Thank you!

57 Replies

Me too! Please solve this!

I accidentally hit it twice and deleted the entire artist... ugh not cool!

If Spotify doesn't fix this and allow me to unban artists, then I will do the same to the service... permanently. Capeesh?!?!

I just did this as well.  I had no idea what happened until I read the message at the bottom of the app.  If the developers are going to have this button there without an explanation there absolutely should be a confirmation message before you remove this song from your daily mix.  Very poor feature implementation. . . 

I wanted to post here and let the community know that Spotify "considering it" as of December of last year.  We can all help by clicking the "Vote button"

"Live Ideas" post - [All Platforms] Option to Undo Dislikes in Daily Mix

I really want this song back so much it was so beautiful and I wanted to put it on repeat! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS A THING AND WHY PUT IT IN THE SAME SPOT AS THE REPEAT?!

Also pressed 'dislike' twice (I think) and blocked the entire artist from my playlists. Traumatised.

Noooo removed my fav song from over enthusiastic airdrumming!!

I've just done this too 😕

To me it's a joke that the programmers have not solved this issue.... Simple, script a reverse code into the dislike button so another click will undo the previous one....  **bleep** spotify.....

Orriginal coder must be like....

"OH YOU ACCIDENTLY DISLIKE SONG IN RADIO U "snip" UP MUAHAHA"

I somehow removed 2 artists from mine. I just had to watch it happen. This is really stupid, spotify.

This has been months and more and more people are doing it by mistake and there is still no info.. seriously spotify. Are you making to much money at this point to care about your loyal customers
Marked as solution

Deleted one of my favorite groups by accidently clicking the button.  I'm a software developer, and I find it hard to believe this made it into production.  Not even a confirmation box? seriously?

Still isnt fixed. I just did it in a daze this morning. All it asks is if you want to permaban the artist too. Now my mix is the dumps. Stop marking these as solved Spotify. This one error and it not being able to be fixed will move people to other platforms.

argh. why do we need so many feeds on this obvious user need? JUST DO IT! Users are paying a not incosiderable amount of money for a service (helping doing work for so!). #UCD #Usablity #UX #XD -not.

Spotify, any news on this feature? Surely it wouldn't be rocket science for you to create a sub-list under 'Songs' for removed and banned songs where they can be located and reactivated if need be. People mis-click, it happens. Even if it's just on your desktop app it would already be better than to have no option to get these tracks back.
Marked as solution

Accidentally clicked this option when I updated my app and this button appeared! 

Please fix this or put a list of banned songs in settings somewhere so we can unban them if needed!

Still sad to see this is being ignored. I deleted Spotify and left a poor review. This one issue was enough for me to never redownload it. Such a big oversight and not one peep from the devs on fixing this. At this rate, I wouldn't redownload it if they made the option available tonight.

The same thing happened to me today. I think I found a solution. Just find the song you accidently banned and add the song back into the queue. It works.

Find every song of a deleted artist could and will take forever if it is a well known artist/band. 
Spotify really should just impliment and undo option, or maintain a list which you can add/remove from. Not enforce you to find something again, especially when it is so easy to click on the wrong button and its single click option

The problem is when it bans an artist in the daily mix. Kind of difficult to go back and add each song of one artist. I'm sure they will fix it eventually!

Suggested posts