Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!

Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Hi. I accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1,than i go to the music and press Like on this track but this track was not added to this Dayli mix 1 how i can  restore the track to this playlist?  Thank you!

57 Replies

This process is a workaround, not necessarily a solution to the problem. What if you can't recall what the song was? I understand you were just listening to it, however what if you're multitasking etc, and you really don't know for sure what it was.

What the **bleep** guys!!! When are you fixing this? The "solved" label on his is misleading.

I did the same thing! please can you try to fix this soon? Its made the mix much worse now 😞

Why is this marked as solved?

Good question 😉
I am assuming because somebody clicked on "mark this as solution".. when it is the wrong solution

Has this been solved yet? I hate to be an echo, but ditto to everything above.

No, it appears that it has not. Guess i'm never hearing Ellie Goulding on my daily mix again... BECAUSE ONE (2?) BUTTON BANNED THE ARTIST IRREVERSIBLY.

Jesus lord why can't i reverse this??

Is anyone from Spotify actually reading customer's feedbacks?

i don't think so !!!!

Accidentally clicked delete on a mix.. and then accidentally clicked remove artist from lists, and now can't find it no matter what i do! Also why is this marked as fixed when clearly it's not resolved for anyone?!

Yep you’re **bleep**ed still i think, i was in your shoes 2 months ago, best
thing is to keep getting email comment updates and pray for a solution...

I'm in the same darn boat. Accidentally deleted my favorite song! I want it back!!

This has been going on for years. They won't fix it. The only way to have any hope for it getting fixed is for a  massive amount of people to stop using the service.

You can search it up and listen to it / save it. You can also add it to one of your playlists. 

still no solution?

[Image]

There was a fix... Cant remember it now, think if you go to spotify.com log in to you account on a web-browser there was a restore songs/playlists option. 

Erm no.. didn't find anything. I know everybody flamed on this topic already, but what the actualy duck?! Not only is this "block"-feature apprently highly controversial due to the fact that the button is so prominent on the UI and that nobody seems to be able to unblock their favorite songs. But also the fact that after over 2 years you don't here anything from Spotify about this topic? Jesus Christ this is bad... I tried to find a solution on the mobile app, the desktop app and via browser, no luck.

Suggested posts