Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

rachelspot

**bleep** SOLVE THIS ALREADY

WHY IS THE BAN BOTTON IN THE SAME PLACE AS THE SAVE BOTTON.

STUPID!

CANT FIND THE SONG ANYWHERE NOT EVEN IN MY HISTORY

5 people liked this

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

achalla
This ABSOLUTELY needs to be implemented. How the Spotify team pushed the like/dislike feature without an undo function is beyond comprehension.

--Unimpressed Premium subscriber who (irreversibly) deleted a song and artist from mixes with two stray taps
5 people liked this

Someonesspotify

Ugh, same here. I was listening to one of my favorite artists and at the end of the song I meant to click next, but accidentally hit the "NEVER PLAY THIS AGAIN" button of doom.

The few seconds there was some kind of a timed message and in panic I couldn't figure out how to undo the change.

3 people liked this

STHENDERSON25

I need help with this too! I just did it and cant remember the name of the song.. so sad!!!

3 people liked this

Bdsoc04
Thought that little 'delete' button might be a new shuffle button for my Daily mix but it just deleted my favorite song from my mix?? How do I get that song back and how do I make sure it's not 'removed from all future playlists?' Who decided this needed to be such a prevalent button? And why wasn't there a warning the first time I clicked it?? Haylp pls.
2 people liked this

vaish

I did the same as well! banned a song by mistake! Please allow me to unblock the song

Kiwi_up
Also did this! Halp!
1 person liked this

parkerchasen

Did the opposite.  Accidently 'hearted' a song which I don't like.  There's no way of undoing that heart by the looks of it.  

Kshdlcmgn
I did this just now. :(
1 person liked this

jonaspanielsen
Casual Listener

I did the same. I really like that song. Donno what happened ? :(

SUGGESTED POSTS