Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

wasianed

Me too! Please solve this!

2 people liked this

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Littlemisscity
Casual Listener
I accidentally hit it twice and deleted the entire artist... ugh not cool!
3 people liked this

kumquats_a_pair
If Spotify doesn't fix this and allow me to unban artists, then I will do the same to the service... permanently. Capeesh?!?!
3 people liked this

rickz96
Casual Listener

I just did this as well.  I had no idea what happened until I read the message at the bottom of the app.  If the developers are going to have this button there without an explanation there absolutely should be a confirmation message before you remove this song from your daily mix.  Very poor feature implementation. . . 

I wanted to post here and let the community know that Spotify "considering it" as of December of last year.  We can all help by clicking the "Vote button"

"Live Ideas" post - [All Platforms] Option to Undo Dislikes in Daily Mix

1 person liked this

Dayo-Kamaria

I really want this song back so much it was so beautiful and I wanted to put it on repeat! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS A THING AND WHY PUT IT IN THE SAME SPOT AS THE REPEAT?!

1 person liked this

ryanmalkmus
Also pressed 'dislike' twice (I think) and blocked the entire artist from my playlists. Traumatised.

ahshots
Noooo removed my fav song from over enthusiastic airdrumming!!

Lindsay404
I've just done this too :-/
1 person liked this

Skinwa
Casual Listener

To me it's a joke that the programmers have not solved this issue.... Simple, script a reverse code into the dislike button so another click will undo the previous one....  **bleep** spotify.....

Orriginal coder must be like....

"OH YOU ACCIDENTLY DISLIKE SONG IN RADIO U "snip" UP MUAHAHA"

1 person liked this

Whatever63ii74
I somehow removed 2 artists from mine. I just had to watch it happen. This is really stupid, spotify.
SUGGESTED POSTS