Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

Solved!

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

rickz96
Casual Listener
This process is a workaround, not necessarily a solution to the problem. What if you can't recall what the song was? I understand you were just listening to it, however what if you're multitasking etc, and you really don't know for sure what it was.

Re: Accidentally deleted a song from the Daily mix 1, how to restore this track to this playlist?

jerountr
What the **bleep** guys!!! When are you fixing this? The "solved" label on his is misleading.

Ashoka
Casual Listener

I did the same thing! please can you try to fix this soon? Its made the mix much worse now :(

bruno_kb

Why is this marked as solved?

kalvaer
Casual Listener

Good question ;-)
I am assuming because somebody clicked on "mark this as solution".. when it is the wrong solution

1 person liked this

cwhitenhill

Has this been solved yet? I hate to be an echo, but ditto to everything above.

1 person liked this

mdb8900
Casual Listener
No, it appears that it has not. Guess i'm never hearing Ellie Goulding on my daily mix again... BECAUSE ONE (2?) BUTTON BANNED THE ARTIST IRREVERSIBLY.

Jesus lord why can't i reverse this??
2 people liked this

alpuri

Is anyone from Spotify actually reading customer's feedbacks?

shaheen288

i don't think so !!!!

PLuigi

Accidentally clicked delete on a mix.. and then accidentally clicked remove artist from lists, and now can't find it no matter what i do! Also why is this marked as fixed when clearly it's not resolved for anyone?!

SUGGESTED POSTS