Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Add Lady Gaga - Million Reasons to TTH Playlist

Add Lady Gaga - Million Reasons to TTH Playlist

Add Lady Gaga - Million Reasons to Todays Top Hits.

The song just reached #4 on the Billboard Hot 100. It's a hit today. Please add it!

Thanks
37 Replies

I'm digging this track. I agree though. It seems Spotify likes to alienate certain artists. For example, Taylor Swift music is always hard to search. 

Love this Song!!! One of Gaga's BEST!

Such an awesome song, not stopped listening to it since the Super Bowl!

I am currently having trouble finding Million Reasons by Lady Gaga on your service. Can you please make it easier for users to listen to it? Thank you. 

What a beautiful song 

deserves to be included 

this songs been on repeat for me since it dropped! And with that #4 spot on the hot 100 it's deserving of a spot on "Todays Top Hits"! If its added my favorite song will be on my favorite playlist! 

It's like a classic love song ♥ Can't wait to hear it more

please add! love this song!

This beautiful ballad should be added! 

I love this song so much. I just found out what it's name was because I was watching the SuperBowl with my gay son. At first I didn't really pay attention to this "GaGa" character, but that "A Million Reasons" song made me a fan. I tried to look for it on Spotify, but it wasn't easy. My son is such a big fan of hers that I was going to make a Spotify account for him and also make an account for my husband, dad, daughter, sister, mother, dog, and housekeeper. 

• Woah, i always hear it on the radio! Literally one of Lady Gaga's best songs. Adding to Today's Top Hits playlist would be perfect 'cause i listen to that playlist everyday.

Such an incredible song, definitly my favorite right now. It would be great if my favorite song was featured in my favorite playlist 🙂

I'd love to see her new song in this playlist! I can't stop listening to it!

Love the song!

Helped me through a tough breakup.

I think every woman needs to hear this track! Could of sworn it was onToday Top Hits though?

I heard it on radio and was played on Superbowl so it certainly should be there.

Sort of strange.

Hello:

To all those on this post thread, just head over to Billboard Hot 100:

and follow that playlist as well.

Spotify runs it's own specialized curated Top Hits playlist to pick up undiscovered artists who are also trending outside of official music rating services. 

Spotifys description says "Always fresh and always new”, yet there are songs on there that were released nearly a year ago, have been on the playlist for months and we're never hits. If what your saying is the case, then the playlist needs to be renamed because "Today's Top Hits" should contain today's hits. Those songs from undiscovered artists should be on "Pop Rising".

I agree. I LOVE this song. It is an absolute anthem. It is #4 on the hot 100 yet it isn't in the playlist? Spotify STOP boycotting Lady Gaga. She is a talented artist. Support her please and it will pay off for you! 

A beautiful ballad.Love it and you spotify should add it to the TTH playlist.

Suggested posts