Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Ads during Music?

Ads during Music?

Hi,

I'm a mobile dj and would like to use/test spotfiy the coming weekend for the first time (free / test version) at a wedding, before I possibly conclude an abo. My question is: is there a danger that - when using the free version - the songs are interrupted by advertisements?

Thanks and kind regards
Bj

4 Replies

I have never been listening to a song before while an ad has played , the ad has either played before or after a song, but usually an ad plays every 15 minutes or something like that. but the ads annoyed me a little so i got 2 years of spotify premium,   maybe try the 30 days free premium if you haven't tried it already as it will give you an ad free experience then.

Hey musikzumm ! Thanks for reaching out to the community for help. I will try my best to provide you with the best support I can give. 

Advertisements never play during songs. This would never happen. They only occur after a song plays/ before the next song plays. It is usually around 5 or 6 songs after that the ads start playing for a few minutes. Afterwards, another 30 min of ad-free music playing! 

Hope this helps, and if you're going to be playing at the wedding, try out the free spotify premium trial just to make eveyrthing more fun!

buy the real version its really cheap!!it would be worth it for the wedding party trust me !!

That's new for me i using spotify long time and never experienced that kind of problem, well you can change to premium subscription at any time bye. 

@musikzumm wrote:

Hi,

I'm a mobile dj and would like to use/test spotfiy the coming weekend for the first time (free / test version) at a wedding, before I possibly conclude an abo. My question is: is there a danger that - when using the free version - the songs are interrupted by advertisements?

Thanks and kind regards
Bj

@musikzumm wrote:

Hi,

Thanks and kind regards
Bj

Suggested posts