Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Album became unavailabe - The Shocking Miss Emerald

Solved!

Album became unavailabe - The Shocking Miss Emerald

Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

all my devices

Operating System

all OS

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I recently experienced that great album of Caro Emerald became unavailable. I've been listening to it time-by-time not lately but a few months ago. Artist's other albums are still available so it doesn't really seem to be some country-restriction.

Shall I expect the album to come back alive any soon? Or get in touch w/ artist to check if it's gonna remain unavailable?

Any help is appreciated!

spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for your prompt reaction, Mihail!
From their public email address Caro's distributor (grandmono.com) replied in less than 1 day (great thumbs up!) and promised to have a look to check if there's any sort of issue!

You and also him are cool to give such instant support! I'm looking forward to get this issue solved.

Keep up the good work! 🙂

UPDATE

By now album came back alive - thanks very much! 😁

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels; therefore, content sometimes isn't available right away. Spotify is constantly working to add new content to the platform so hopefully your favorite music will be back up soon. You can of course get in touch with the artist or their distributor for more info on these agreements.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Thanks for your prompt reaction, Mihail!
From their public email address Caro's distributor (grandmono.com) replied in less than 1 day (great thumbs up!) and promised to have a look to check if there's any sort of issue!

You and also him are cool to give such instant support! I'm looking forward to get this issue solved.

Keep up the good work! 🙂

UPDATE

By now album came back alive - thanks very much! 😁

Suggested posts