Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Albums missing from yngwie malmsteen and Kiko loureiro

Albums missing from yngwie malmsteen and Kiko loureiro

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Moto g7 power

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

Both Kiko Loureiro's sounds of innocence and yngwie malmsteen rising force are missing from spotify. I wanted to listen to reflection by kiko today and it was grayed out. Rising force has been missing for quite some time. What is the problem?

4 Replies

Hi @Smokiegarden,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Availability of music can vary over time and between countries according to licensing agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists and record labels; therefore, sometimes music is currently unavailable.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something that you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay, that makes sense. It does bring up another question, though. If there is a licensing issue, wouldn't that affect all albums from both artists, and not just one album each? I appreciate your quick response, I'm honestly just curious because it seems strange for an artist to only have licensing issues for one album.

Hi @Smokiegarden,

Thank you for your reply!

Not all songs for an artist will be available in all countries; however, just because you don’t see the albums you’re requesting on Spotify right now doesn’t mean that you won’t see them in the future. Just keep an eye out 🙂

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Not only Rising Force but also Marching Out is missing in Argentina as well. This licensing issue seems to go beyond a problem with Spotify, because I checked other streaming services and they're missing too.

Suggested posts