Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Alicia Keys ft. Jay Z - Empire State of Mind

Solved!

Alicia Keys ft. Jay Z - Empire State of Mind

I can’t find the original song. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Jay-z doesn't like his songs posted on Spotify 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I have Googled your information: 

‘’Jay-Z's music is not available on Spotify because of a few reasons. For one, Jay owns his own streaming servive, Tidal, and having his music on the largest music streaming platform in the U.S.(Spotify) would not benefit his business.” 

It’s sad that he owns the song while Alicia Keys deserves the credits. 

Marked as solution

Hey everyone.

As @oakmon and @Dinoplayz1 already noticed, JAY-Z & Alicia Keys' song "Empire State of Mind" is now available for everyone on Spotify again.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2igwFfvr1OAGX9SKDCPBwO?si=Kg7sclICRJqENKsROqdH5w

If there are other songs you can't listen to or can't even find on Spotify, please go back to this help article to read more on that.

Thanks and happy listening y'all!

Felix

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Jay-z doesn't like his songs posted on Spotify 

Marked as solution

‘’Jay-Z's music is not available on Spotify because of a few reasons. For one, Jay owns his own streaming servive, Tidal, and having his music on the largest music streaming platform in the U.S.(Spotify) would not benefit his business.” 

@FamousHerself  schrieb:

That sucks, I love the original and was searching for it a year or so ago too, but with no success. Sometimes it makes me quite mad that music isn't available everywhere, for everyone. 😕 Thanks at least for the info. Perhaps the rights holder will change in the future so that it gets onto Spotify some day!

Guess what? https://open.spotify.com/album/2CUT0104gySOIvqwtXeFsX Jay z posted every single of his songs including Empire state of mind.

Yes, I was listening through my playlist and suddenly Empire State of Mind comes on. I've been to this thread earlier, longing for them to publish the track. Now we have it!

Marked as solution

Hey everyone.

As @oakmon and @Dinoplayz1 already noticed, JAY-Z & Alicia Keys' song "Empire State of Mind" is now available for everyone on Spotify again.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2igwFfvr1OAGX9SKDCPBwO?si=Kg7sclICRJqENKsROqdH5w

If there are other songs you can't listen to or can't even find on Spotify, please go back to this help article to read more on that.

Thanks and happy listening y'all!

Felix

Suggested posts