Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[All Platforms][Music] Bring Blizzard Entertainment games (WoW, Diablo ...) soundtracks to Spotify

Solved!

[All Platforms][Music] Bring Blizzard Entertainment games (WoW, Diablo ...) soundtracks to Spotify

Hi,

I really enjoy using Spotify premium but the lack of some amazing soundtracks in the service is always causing me to go to my local files to listen to some old school Diablo 2, Starcraft or World of Warcraft soundtracks. I don't really know why Blizzard Entertainment does not want bring their soundtrack to the music streaming services and make money + free advertisement but I would like to think we the community can show them there are fans of their amazing games that would like to listen to their even more awesome soundtracks directly on Spotify.

Support this thread if you would like to see all Blizzard Entertainment game's soundtracks in Spotify's catalog. Here are some ideas of which albums I would like to see available for streaming in Spotify (I am giving iTunes links as it is the easiest, please do not hate on me :)):

I know that it might be the case that not only Blizzard Entertainment holds the rights to the soundtracks of their games but I am sure they can work it out. Cmon Spotify and Blizzzard make it happen, make your fans happy.

Thank you.

If you like using the "Your Music" feature have in mind that you are LIMITED to 10 000 tracks. If you want this to be fixed vote for this post

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi all,

Some awesome news, finnaly the soundtracks are here "Wooooo", there are World of Warcraftm Starcraft and Diablo soundtracks even StarCraft 1 and Diablo 2. I am so happy right now. Here are some links for you all:

Cheers to all involved in making this possible, lets listen to some EPIC music now.

Edit:

Still not avaialbe albums are:

If you like using the "Your Music" feature have in mind that you are LIMITED to 10 000 tracks. If you want this to be fixed vote for this post

View solution in original post

9 Replies

+1 for that

Wow this is something i'm really looking forward... I play all Blizzard Games and having them on Spotify would be awesome!

Seems it is on spotify now

Marked as solution

Hi all,

Some awesome news, finnaly the soundtracks are here "Wooooo", there are World of Warcraftm Starcraft and Diablo soundtracks even StarCraft 1 and Diablo 2. I am so happy right now. Here are some links for you all:

Cheers to all involved in making this possible, lets listen to some EPIC music now.

Edit:

Still not avaialbe albums are:

The Soundtracks for Overwatch, the Warcraft Movie, Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm + Legacy of the Void, WoW Cataclysm + Mists of Pandaria are also here now. Hopefully even more will follow.

For some reason the 

is no longer available, its such a disapointment how music streaming services are not reliable at all 😞

I had noticed that by accident, it would be great if they could at least give you a notification if music you have in your library is no longer availible. It is really hard to keep track of your collection with songs randomly disappearing.

Where is Warlords of Draenor music? 

Apple music store has it, why spotify can't found?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/id927758420

It's not there and as far as I know it never was. I am not quite sure as to why. It is worth noting that the Warlords of Dreanor soundtrack costs 3€ more than the other soundtracks (on iTunes), so I guess there is something special about it.

This entire thing has been a little bit weird.

As noted further above, the original Word of Warcraft soundtrack was gone, fortunatley it has been back for a while now (although there seem to be problems with the song names being applied to the wrong songs).

Suggested posts