Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[All Platforms][Other] Albums on wrong page

[All Platforms][Other] Albums on wrong page

I didn't know how to post a question on the community so I'm posting it as an idea. By the way, the staff at Spotify should do something about this website because as a customer that pays monthly we would at least expect it to be easier to reach out to customer service. 

Anyways, the amount of albums on the wrong profile page is unbelievable. I was wondering if there's a way to let the staff know which albums are on the wrong profile so that it can be easier for them to fix it. Thanks!

2 Replies

@SantiCostaM I know it is not very intuitive! I can only point you where to ask your question as I have not experienced that issue. Just go to help and then click on whichever category is applicable and then click start a new topic. Do not click on ongoing issues as this is a new issue (I am assuming so, they will give you a list of similar questions before you post).

Here is the help page

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help/ct-p/Help

Hope this helps

Hey there @SantiCostaM,

Thanks for sharing this here in the Community!

We've now moved your thread to the relevant board, we hope you don't mind 🙂

If you notice any incorrect info in music, you can follow the steps listed in this support site article. It also includes the steps on how you can reach out to our support teams about this.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts