Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[All Platforms][Playlists] Peaceful Piano Playlist

Solved!

[All Platforms][Playlists] Peaceful Piano Playlist

Hello, I had an idea for the peaceful piano playlist under the Sleep category in the Generes & Moods section. We recenetly started using this playlist at our oral surgery office because it captures our calm and peaceful atmosphere for our anxious patients. We've tried free Pandora and Youtube but they pause too often and play commercials. The only problem we see with this playlist is a certain song called, "Light of the Seven" by Ramin Djawadi. All though we all love Game of Thrones at our office, this particular song starts out peacefully but then it turns into an instense and nerve-racking song. We find ourselves having to skip onto the next one every single time it plays. We think it would be a great idea to remove this song from the Peaceful Piano playlist. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Briivette hey there

It's not possible for me to remove that song. You can create a new playlist with the song removed so you don't have to listen to the one they don't like. 

I've let our Content team know, it's something they'd like to see.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Briivette Outside of that workaround, spotify doesn't have a feedback submission outlet for official playlists.

Spotify has a programming team that uses a combination of taste, data, research and trends to create playlists for our users.

There’s no formal submission process, as the team’s curatorial independence is part of what makes Spotify such a great listening experience for fans. 

Happy listening ^_^

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@Briivette hey there

It's not possible for me to remove that song. You can create a new playlist with the song removed so you don't have to listen to the one they don't like. 

I've let our Content team know, it's something they'd like to see.

Hope that helps!

Marked as solution

@Briivette Outside of that workaround, spotify doesn't have a feedback submission outlet for official playlists.

Spotify has a programming team that uses a combination of taste, data, research and trends to create playlists for our users.

There’s no formal submission process, as the team’s curatorial independence is part of what makes Spotify such a great listening experience for fans. 

Happy listening ^_^

Suggested posts