Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All my music is gone

All my music is gone

Hey guys,

I have terrible news. I had a couple playlists on my account. One of them even had over 50 followers. I checked my account just now to play some music at a party and ALL MY PLAYLISTS ARE GONE!!
How is this possible? I searched for these songs for over 3 years and i can't function without my playlists.
I hope you guys know how i can get them back!

Cheers,

Rick Raven
5 Replies

We've all lost a playlist or two before. No big deal and easy to fix! Go ahead and use this recover playlists feature to re-add those that you lost.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

How do I recover all of my songs? Litterally everything was wipped clean. It is like I am not logged in (but I have re-logged in many times). 

@shifferanj

Hello:

What kind of Spotify account did you create, did you use an email address or use a Facebook profile to create your Spotify account?

Facebook and I have Primium 

@shifferanj

Hello:

You might have made a duplicate account by accident, which is easy to do with a Facebook/Spotify created account. 

"Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly. Spotify users can also contact Spotify customer support as well on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page."

Customer support should be able to take a look, and see if there is more than one account with your Facebook details, and get things fixed for you.

Suggested posts