Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All my songs are gone! PLSSS HELP ME.

All my songs are gone! PLSSS HELP ME.

The thing is I don't have any playlists, I just press the + in every song and listen from there. I got a lot of music I've been discovering for the last 2 years and now it's all gone. I didn't do anything to make that happen, and I really don't know how to get them back.

If you have any idea of how I could find them all again, I would LOVE you for helping me. I really enjoy listening to my music and I'd be depressed if I lose it all! 😞

(in the picture you can see that where it's supposed to be all the songs there's nothing but a suggestion to explore the Spotify playlists)

Sin título.png
2 Replies

Hello xstynchx,

This seems to be a problem others are having as well but please don't be alarmed, the other topic that had this issue said their songs still had their check mark so they should still be saved. It seems to be an issues with the songs page. I will do a little digging and ask around and let you know if I find something! If you find a fix let us know!

Best,
Jordan

@xstynchx

Hey there this is a strange one, do you happen to see anything saved under Albums under YOUR MUSIC? Do you know how you sign into your Spotify account, do you use a facebook login method or just a username and password login method? Are you able to log into Spotify using a mobile app on a device? You might be able to get to your saved songs via the Spotify mobile app, sign into the Spotify mobile app, and on the bottom navigation bar tab on Me -----> Favorites -------> Songs, this should show songs in a long listing format which have been saved on your Spotify user account.

Suggested posts