Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All songs from an album are available except for one

All songs from an album are available except for one

Bionic (deluxe version) is an album from christina Aguilera released in 2010 it has 24 songs, the album is available on spotify but has 23 songs the last song called little dreamer is missing, why ??
3 Replies

The reason is that the artist or their music label has likely decided to make that song not available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello:

If you go here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionic_%28Christina_Aguilera_album%29 and look at the bonus track information, you might notice what track #24 is? Speciality bonus tracks for iTunes, Amazon.com, Target, Bestbuy, Walmart, and K-mart stores are speciality tracks exclusive to those retail chains. Sometimes artists get the OK to release these tracks all in one go just like with any other release, but most often artists are paid extra by these business outlets to release exclusive bonus track content to these retails store chains only. Really sucks having to buy 5 different releases to get all the extra bonus content released by some artists, but they do it anyway.

The artist Smashing Pumpkins ran into some heat over doing this kind of thing with their Zeitgeist release a few years back if you do a look up on that release, there are like 10 extra bonus tracks from the original recording sessions released as exclusive tracks to other outlets and other speciality E.P. releases. It is what it is, I would love for retail outlets to not have this kind of control over artist release output but they do sadly. 

" Money, get back
I'm all right, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it's a hit

Don't give me that do goody good bullsh!t
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set
And I think I need a Lear jet"

As written and sung by Rodger Waters of Pink Floyd fame.

Thank you so much, now I get it.

Suggested posts