Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

All songs of an artist

All songs of an artist

Hello

how can I list ALL songs of an artist?

on the artist profile I can only see popular songs, but I want to see somewhere all if them for an artist 

thanks for your support

steph 

5 Replies

Hey there @finchi

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We're afraid it isn't possible to see a list of all the songs from an artist, as they're split into different albums/releases. 

If you want, you can create a playlist with all the songs so you can have all of them in one place. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

You should be kidding 🙂

is it really difficult for Spotify to extend the popular songs list of an artist (btw already extracted from albums), to all their albums ... 

If Tidal or Apple Music can list the songs from an artist, I’m pretty confident you have the capacity to do it as well 🙂

cheers

This was possible in the previous version. It must be possible, as it always worked before in the desktop Mac OS app. This was the main way I used to use Spotify, and a feature I paid a subscription to use. Please put the feature back.

As of May 2021 this has been mentioned as two suggestions in the 'ideas' section of the forum. It looks like Spotify might consider putting the features back. Voting for the ideas might make them more likely to do this.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Mac/Can-t-view-all-songs-by-artist-in-new-update-Why/m-p/51...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Full-Discography-Reinstatement/idi-p/5178453

Hey @youthoftoday,

Thanks for reaching out.

As @Eni mentioned above, this isn't possible in the newest interface. However, the teams in charge are aware of this request and there are plans to bring this back in future updates. We don't have any further info about when exactly this will happen, so we recommend keeping the app updated. You can also add your +Vote to the idea you shared in the meantime.

Additionally, you can stay up to date with any news about the New Desktop app by Subscribing to this blog.

Hope this sheds some light on the matter. If you need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts