All version of "California Love" by 2Pac replaced

Highlighted

All version of "California Love" by 2Pac replaced

AnthonyKinson
Regular

So I was just listening to one of my playlists and noticed the original version of "California Love" by 2Pac was different. It should of been the Original version from the "All Eyez On Me" album, but instead, some remixed version of it was playing.

I then searched the entire Spotify song library for "California Love" and noticed that every single version of the song has been replaced with this same remixed version with the original nowhere to be found.

For reference, this is what the original version should sound like [Caution Explicit Lyrics] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBTdfAkqGU

2 Replies

Re: All version of "California Love" by 2Pac replaced

Hey there @AnthonyKinson,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you're having troubles finding the version of "California Love" you're looking for, we'd recommend first taking a look at the steps provided in this support site article

Keep in mind that we add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may reappear soon.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day :)

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Re: All version of "California Love" by 2Pac replaced

AnthonyKinson
Regular

Thanks for the response. My problem isn't that I can't find the song, it's that the version of the song has been changed, as has every other instance of the song from other albums / singles. The song used to be there, but it's as if somebody went in and replaced every single version of the song with a remixed version

SUGGESTED POSTS